Medical expenses for a child with disabilities can be significant. Our professional case managers can help families to:
- Make the best use of health insurance
- Apply for public benefits
- Find grants and ther programs to help pay for or reduce medical costs
Financial assistance is available for those who are uninsured, under insured, or whose families have gross family income at or below 300 percent of the federal poverty level. Funds are limited and can assist with payment for certain services such as:
- Durable medical equipment
- Physician-specialty office visits.
Families must provide proof of financial eligibility.