When you work at Inova, located just 10 miles from Washington, DC, you have the world at your fingertips.
The DC region is a vibrant, exciting place to live and work. With nearly unlimited access to political, cultural, historical and educational opportunities, the best part is knowing these attractions are only minutes from your door.
Why Choose Inova?
- Inova is situated in the heart of Northern Virginia, a rapidly growing community with a population of 2 million and counting. A short distance from the nation’s capital and 10 minutes from a Metro station, the hospital is a quick ride to the Mall and U.S. Capitol, with year-round access to Smithsonian museums, the National Gallery, U.S. Botanical gardens, the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, as well as numerous restaurants, parks and festivals.
- Professional hometown sports teams include the Capitals, Wizards, Nationals, D.C. United and the Commanders.
- Beaches, mountains, bike trails and more are all nearby, providing wonderful access to outdoor recreation for anyone who enjoys hiking, biking, rafting or just relaxing outside
- Three major airports are within an hour's drive: Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA), Dulles International Airport (IAD), and Thurgood Marshall Baltimore / Washington International Airport (BWI)
- The high-tech industry is well established along the Dulles Corridor between Washington, DC, and Dulles International Airport. In addition, Fairfax County has one of the best public school systems in the country. All of this has led to an influx of professionals and a high standard of living for those who make this area their home.