COVID-19 Impact on Delivery
Inova is safely leading the way to bring your little one, or ones, into this world. We are fully prepared for the current COVID-19 pandemic and continue to implement all infection prevention and control measures established by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and state/local health agencies to provide the safest care environment. We’d like to tell you a bit more about your stay.
- What to Expect During Your Delivery at Inova
- Advanced COVID-19 Testing for Scheduled Procedures
- Follow-up Steps for Patients with Pending COVID-19 Testing – Pre-Procedural
English | Spanish
- Visitor Policy
Our Comforts Include:
- Family waiting rooms
- Room service dining, 7 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- On-site photographer available to take your baby's first photographs
- Complimentary valet parking Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- GetWellNetwork™, an interactive system to access educational information and order free on demand movies (a daily fee applies for some services).
- Sleep chairs in patient rooms for patient's significant other to stay overnight
- Free Wi-Fi access