Inova Primary Care – Burke is a family and internal medicine practice serving patients of all ages, from infants to adults. We are conveniently located on Burke Centre Parkway.
We are a group of primary care providers dedicated to providing compassionate healthcare to our community. The practice works closely in coordination with Inova's extensive network of hospitals and outpatient facilities. Translation services are available for our patients. Please contact the office prior to your appointment.
Services Provided Include:
- Annual/Sports/School/Employment Physicals
- Well-Child Exams
- Medicare Annual Wellness Visit
- Annual Well Woman Exams and Pap Smears
- Lab Work
- Immunizations, Including Flu Shots
- Preoperative Consultations
- Men's Health
- Women's Health
- Blood Pressure
- HPV and STDs
- PPD/TB Screening
- Allergy and Asthma Services
Care for Common Illness/Injury
- Bronchitis and Sinus Infections
- Cold and Cough
- Flu and Fever
- Sore Throat
- Headaches and Migraines
- Sprains and Strains
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Ear Infections
- Skin Rash
- Back Pain
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Full-service Lab
- Urine Pregnancy Test
- PT/INR Blood Test
- Urine Dipstick Test
- Rapid Strep Test
- Rapid Flu Test
- Dtap and Tdap
- Hepatitis A Adult, Peds
- Hepatitis B Adult, Peds
- Varicella/Chicken Pox
- Wart Therapy
- Ear Wax Removal
- Ear Irrigations
- PAP Smears
COVID-19 Testing & Vaccination for Established Primary Care Patients
COVID-19 testing is available for those who are experiencing moderate COVID-19 symptoms. Asymptomatic patients will not be tested. Schedule a virtual visit to determine if testing is needed.
COVID-19 Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine and booster are available for ages 12 + during any scheduled visit at our Primary Care offices. Select locations offer vaccines for 6 months – 11 years old. Ask a team member at your next appointment.
Extended Scheduling Hours by Phone - Evenings and Weekends
Prefer to schedule your appointment by phone? We have extended our call-in scheduling hours, and our team members are ready to assist you:
- Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Safely connect with a provider and get care by video or telephone visit
- Telemedicine services are offered to patients (new or established) who are physically located at the time of the virtual visit in Virginia
- Schedule a virtual visit with Inova MyChart or call to schedule your appointment.
An NCQA Recognized Practice
Nationally recognized by Patient-Centered Medical Home for enhanced patient care.
Join the University of Virginia Patient-Student Partnership
Learn how medical students can provide extra help related to your care – and how you will help shape a future doctor.
Personal and Secure Health Record MyChart
MyChart is a free service offered by participating Inova medical facilities and doctors' offices that offers patients personalized and secure online access to portions of their medical records. It enables you to securely use the Internet to help manage your care and receive information about your health.
Get the MyChart mobile app for Android or iPhone:
- Schedule appointments with your primary care provider
- Use eCheck-in to complete paperwork online prior to your visit
- Launch your video visits
- View your health summary/record
- View test results
- Request prescription renewals
- Communicate electronically and securely with your provider