Our primary care physicians include board-certified family medicine, internal medicine and pediatric doctors who are dedicated to providing quality healthcare for the entire family. The practice works closely in coordination with Inova's extensive network of hospitals and outpatient facilities. Translation services are available for our patients. Please contact the office prior to your appointment.
Inova Primary Care – Sterling accepts all major commercial insurances and Medicare Part B.
Walk-In Services Available
Walk-in patients are welcome; no appointment is needed.
Walk-in hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- General Medical Care
- School and Sports Physicals
- Bacterial and Viral Illnesses
- The Flu, Bronchitis, Chickenpox, Food Poisoning, Lyme Disease, Pneumonia, Strep Throat, Upper Respiratory Tract Infections, Shingles
- Sore Throats and Laryngitis
- Ear Infections and Earaches
- Sprains and Strains
- Laceration Repair
- Burns and Rashes
- Insect Bites and Stings
- Blood Work and Lab Testing
- Health Panels (CMP, CBC, Lipids, Urinary Analysis, etc.), EKGs, Pulmonary Function Testing (PFT)
- Vaccines and Immunizations