The Inova Employee Assistance Program Difference: A Proven Industry Leader
- 35+ years of continuous operations
- 93% of cases never result in referrals to health insurance – proven insurance reduction
- AA+ bond rating from both Moody’s Corporation and Standard & Poor’s Services Financial Services LLC for Inova's strong financial stability
- 100% of employees served and surveyed said they felt cared about during the service delivery
- 100% of employees served and surveyed said their company made the right decision retaining Inova EAP
- 99% annual customer retention rate
About Inova Health System
Inova Health System (Inova) is a U.S., Virginia based integrated network of hospitals, primary and specialty care, emergency and urgent care, destination services, corporate health and employee assistance programs.
Inova takes a personalized health approach leveraging precision medicine to predict, prevent and treat disease, enabling individuals to live longer, healthier lives. More than two million people are served each year from throughout the Washington, DC, metro area as well as visitors traveling both nationally and internationally. At Inova, we believe there’s more to healthcare than treating illness – we are committed providing preventive health and wellness education, resources and services to keep you healthy.
The Inova EAP program – built on the foundation of stability, health, and innovation – began in 1981 and has grown to serve a national and international clientele.
Learn more about Inova