Find out where to get your COVID-19 Booster shot today.Learn More
At Inova we prioritize COVID-19 testing for patients exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms. Inova modifies its testing guidance as appropriate based on transmissibility, the current state of the pandemic and latest scientific evidence.Learn More
For patients recovering from COVID-19: The road to recovery is just beginning when you leave the hospital or recover at home. The Post-COVID-19 Care Centers at Inova provide at variety of services to help support recovery from physical, cognitive and psychological symptoms.Learn More
COVID-19 Self Assessment
Based on recommendation by the CDC, Inova's COVID-19 self-assessment tool helps you determine whether you might have COVID-19 and guides you in seeking the appropriate care.Take the Assessment
Inova Virtual Visits
Get step-by-step instructions for activating your telemedicine video visits.Learn More
How is Inova Keeping the Community Safe?
- Point of entry symptom screenings
- Revised visiting policy
- Visitors who are permitted in select circumstances receive point of entry screening and are required to wear masks
- Patients, visitors, companions and Designated Support Person (DSP) must wear a surgical/medical-grade face mask at all times. Surgical face masks will be provided if needed. Cloth, vented or gaiter-style masks cannot be worn in an Inova care site.
- Rearranged waiting areas for social distancing
- All team members wear a mask for every patient interaction
Inova's visitation policies have been temporarily modified to reflect safety precautions for COVID-19 for the protection of our patients, visitors, team members and community.
Event & Class Cancellations
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, some in-person Inova public classes and events have been postponed until further notice.