About Marc Plescia, MD
Dr. Marc Plescia is a primary care physician board certified in family medicine. He joined Inova Health System in 2020 and has been practicing since 1983.
Before joining Herndon Family Medicine, An Inova Partner, in 2000, Dr. Plescia worked at Fox Mill Family Practice. In his leisure time, Dr. Plescia enjoys reading, cinema, cooking, and sports including golf and snow skiing.
- Top Docs, Washingtonian, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2020
- Patient Choice’s Most Compassionate Doctors
- "High-performance liquid chromatographic separation of platinum complexes containing the cis-1,2-diaminocyclohexane carrier ligand" Analytical Biochemistry (1986): Mauldin, S.K., Richard, F.A., Plescia, M., Wyrick, S.D., Sancar, A., Chaney, S.G.
- "Displacement of the bidentate malonate ligand from (d,l-trans-1,2-diaminocyclohexane)malonatoplatinum(II) by physiologically important compounds in vitro" Biochemical Pharmacology (1988): Mauldin, S.K., Plescia, M., Richard, F.A., Wyrick, S.D., Voyksner, R.D., Chaney, S.G.
- "Community assessment in a vertically integrated health care system" American Journal of Public Health (2001): Plescia, M., Koontz, S., Laurent, S.
Medical EducationRobert Wood Johnson Medical School 1983
Training Specialty: Family Medicine
7/1/1983 - 06/30/1986
Board CertificationFamily Medicine
- Inova Ambulatory