Our surgery centers are accredited by The Joint Commission, an independent, not-for-profit organization that accredits and certifies nearly 21,000 health care organizations and programs in the United States.
We provide quality, cost-effective care in a safe environment serving Annandale, Alexandria, Arlington, Falls Church, Vienna, Fairfax County and surrounding communities.
Benefits of Surgery at Inova Fairfax Medical Campus
- The comfort and security of being at Northern Virginia's only Level I Trauma Center
- A variety of onsite food options for your designated driver
- Surgical patient information status boards
- Inova’s retail pharmacy, Inova Pharmacy Plus, located on-site at the campus
Top Hospital + An "A" for Patient Safety
Inova Fairfax Medical Campus has been awarded straight "A's" in patient safety for two consecutive years, and received designation as a Top Teaching Hospital in 2018, by The Leapfrog Group. Performance across many areas of hospital care is considered in establishing the qualifications for these awards, including infection rates, maternity care, and the hospital’s capacity to prevent medication errors. The rigorous standards are defined in each year’s Top Hospital Methodology.
The Leapfrog Group is a national organization committed to improving health care quality and safety for consumers and purchasers. The Safety Grade assigns grades to hospitals across the country based on their performance in preventing medical errors, infections and other harms among patients in their care.
Common Phone Numbers for All Inova Fairfax Campus Surgical Services
- Pre-Procedural Services: 703-776-2000
- Financial Services: 703-776-6019
- Hospital Billing Questions: 571-423-5750
- Anesthesiology Billing Questions: 1-888-280-9533
- Medical Records Office: 703-776-3307