Our surgery centers are accredited by The Joint Commission, an independent, not-for-profit organization that accredits and certifies nearly 21,000 health care organizations and programs in the United States.
We provide quality, cost-effective care in a safe environment serving Annandale, Alexandria, Arlington, Falls Church, Vienna, Fairfax County and surrounding communities.
Benefits of Surgery at Inova Fairfax Medical Campus
- The comfort and security of being at Northern Virginia's only Level I Trauma Center
- A variety of onsite food options for your designated driver
- Surgical patient information status boards
- Inova’s retail pharmacy, Inova Pharmacy Plus, located on-site at the campus
Top Hospital + An "A" for Patient Safety
In November 2019, Inova Fairfax Medical Campus (IFMC) was again awarded an "A" from The Leapfrog Group's Hospital Safety Grade, marking straight "A's" for two years running. This designation recognizes our efforts in protecting patients from harm and meeting the highest safety standards in the United States.
Highlighting our nationally recognized achievements in patient safety and quality, IFMC has also twice been named a Top Teaching Hospital by The Leapfrog Group, in 2018 and 2019.
The Leapfrog Group is a national organization committed to improving health care quality and safety for consumers and purchasers. The Safety Grade assigns grades to hospitals across the country based on their performance in preventing medical errors, infections and other harms among patients in their care.
Common Phone Numbers for All Inova Fairfax Campus Surgical Services
- Pre-Procedural Services: 703-776-2000
- Financial Services: 703-776-6019
- Hospital Billing Questions: 571-423-5750
- Anesthesiology Billing Questions: 1-888-280-9533
- Medical Records Office: 703-776-3307