Why Use Inova Labs?
- Microbiology and Anatomic Pathology Expertise – We are proud to offer our clients the latest in technology and phlebotomy standards in the areas of Microbiology and Anatomic Pathology. Learn More
- Locally Based – Less transport time maintains specimen integrity. Most specimens collected in your office will be tested in our laboratory in Fairfax, VA.
- Hospital Quality – Inova ensures hospital-quality results by using standardized equipment, reference ranges and policies.
- Same Day Results for Most Tests – Tests are transported and performed close to you allowing quicker turn-around time and faster results for your patients.
- Local, Convenient Locations – We have multiple service centers in Northern Virginia.
Test Requisitions and Results
Forms and information you need to requisition tests, add to a test, and receive results.
Inova Laboratories provides all the supplies necessary for the collection of specimens, including blood collection tubes, centrifuge, culture transport swabs, needles, preservative solutions, request forms, specialized kits for specimen collection, specimen bags, sterile urine containers, transport containers, and additional supplies required for venipuncture and capillary draws, based on referral volume.
Schedule a Pickup
See detailed information for packaging your specimens, and pickup (courier) information. Pickup of specimens will be provided on a routine or on-call basis. Routine pickups are available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. through 8 p.m. On-call pickups will be made on the day the call is received. See full packaging and pickup (courier) information
Medical Necessity Information
Inova Laboratories offers flexible billing options and will bill the client, patient or third-party insurance as indicated on the test requisition form.
Contact Us – We're Here to Help
For medical staff in need of lab work, staff is available 24/7 to provide results, schedule pickups and answer questions. Call us or fax your requisitions:
- Phone: 703-645-6175
- Fax: 703-645-6136