Our team includes fellowship-trained orthopedic trauma and board-certified orthopedic surgeons who treat a high volume of complex cases covering the full spectrum of fracture and orthopedic injuries. Our practice covers the orthopedic trauma services for Inova Trauma Center, Northern Virginia’s only Level 1 Trauma Center, located at Inova Fairfax Medical Campus, allowing us to draw on the expertise of other specialists as needed. Our integrated team focuses on optimal patient treatment, recovery and musculoskeletal rehabilitation.
Inova’s orthopedic trauma surgeons collaborate with other Inova specialists to facilitate a patient’s treatment and recovery. Other key team members may include:
- Physical therapists to provide exercise therapy and functional training
- Occupational therapists to treat identified limitations and/or teach other strategies to compensate for loss of function
- Case managers to help the patient and their loved ones make plans for additional care once discharged from Inova
- Anesthesiologists to provide pain control and management for the patient before, during and after surgery
- Pain service clinicians when routine methods of pain control are not effective