We want your stay at Inova Loudoun Ladies Board Birthing Inn to be as comfortable and welcoming as possible. Please note the information below designed to enhance the comfort and safety of all our mothers, newborns and their families and guests. Please speak with your nurse if you have questions about any of these guidelines.
- Slippers or shoes must be worn at all times within the Birthing Inn
- Families and guests may bring a cooler for food into Mom's room. No food is permitted in the hospital refrigerator for infection control reasons.
- Latex balloons are not permitted due to latex allergies of some of our patients
- Children visiting under the age of 8 must be accompanied at all times by a supervising adult. Children must remain in Mom's room while visiting.
- One adult is welcome to stay overnight in Mom's room with the newborn. No additional family members and no children may stay overnight.