COVID-19 Vaccination Information
Inova has administered over 450,000 doses of COVID-19 vaccines since mid-December 2020.
Inova is offering COVID-19 vaccinations, 3rd doses for those moderate to severely immunocompromised, and Pfizer-BioNTech booster doses to qualifying Inova Primary Care patients. The CDC will provide the most up to date information on groups eligible for a booster shot – Read More.
As the CDC expands its recommendation for booster shots to new populations, Inova will provide those doses to its eligible primary care patients.
If you do not have a primary care provider, please select a location below and schedule an appointment with an Inova provider.
Non-Inova patients should seek vaccinations from their primary care provider, a retail pharmacy, or by using Vaccine Finder.
Inova Primary Care is Vaccinating Individuals Age 12+
Inova Primary Care Locations Administering COVID-19 Vaccines
Appointments are required. Call a location near you to schedule.
- Inova Primary Care - Annandale
- Inova Primary Care - Ashburn (Filigree Court)
- Inova Primary Care - Ashburn HealthPlex (Landmark Crt)
- Inova Primary Care - Ballston
- Inova Primary Care - Burke
- Inova Primary Care - Centreville
- Inova Primary Care - Chantilly
- Inova Primary Care - Crystal City
- Inova Primary Care - Dulles South
- Inova Primary Care - Dunn Loring
- Inova Primary Care - Falls Church – only Adults
- Inova Primary Care - Gainesville
- Inova Primary Care - Lake Ridge – only Adults
- Inova Primary Care - Leesburg
- Inova Primary Care - Lorton
- Inova Primary Care - Manassas
- Inova Primary Care - Mark Center – only Adults
- Inova Primary Care - McLean
- Inova Primary Care - Mount Vernon
- Inova Primary Care - Oakton
- Inova Primary Care - Old Town – only Adults
- Inova Primary Care - Purcellville
- Inova Primary Care - Shirlington
- Inova Primary Care - Springfield
- Inova Primary Care - Sterling
- Inova Primary Care - Vienna
- Broadlands Family Practice - Ashburn
- Broadlands Family Practice - Brambleton
- Fairfax Family Practice Primary Care
- Family Medicine of Clifton / Centreville
- Fox Mill Family Practice
- Herndon Family Medicine
- Prince William Family Medicine - Gainesville
- Prince William Family Medicine - Manassas
- Stone Springs Family Medicine
- Town Center Family Medicine
- Vienna Family Medicine
Vaccines for Children and Teens 12-17
Important Information for the Day of Your Appointment
Required Documents and Identification
- Personal identification (driver’s license, passport, etc.)
- White CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card you received after getting your first dose of the vaccine.
COVID-19 Vaccine Fact Sheets for Recipients and Caregivers
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
About the vaccine, side effects, protection, and guidelines for pregnancy/surgery/cancer/mammograms
How can I get vaccine verification assistance?
A person vaccinated in Virginia can visit vaccinate.virginia.gov to obtain their free vaccination record with QR code, which can then be saved to a phone gallery, printed on paper, or stored in a compatible account. If you cannot access your records via the Search for your Vaccination Record self-service portal, it could be because your profile needs additional information added, like a phone number. If you are experiencing this issue, please call the Virginia Immunization Information System help desk at 877-VAX-IN-VA (877-829-4682) Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. for assistance. We apologize, this is not something Inova can correct.