SAFE @ INOVA Visitor Guidance
- Visitors must be age 18 or older
- Everyone entering a care site is screened for COVID-19 symptoms; those with symptoms are asked to delay their visit
- Please wear a personal cloth face covering or mask; Inova will provide a mask if needed
- Please remove gloves and perform hand hygiene upon entry
- Pediatric inpatients may have two parents/guardians present
- For the following patients, one visitor or support person is welcome:
- Patients with developmental delays or altered mental status
- Patients with end-of-life situations
- Patients with scheduled appointments, procedures, or surgeries
- Patients in Emergency Departments or Urgent Care Centers
- Patients hospitalized for pregnancy or child-birth
- For patients not listed in the categories above, one visitor is welcome between 1 and 5 p.m.
- The limit is one visitor, per adult patient, per day.
- No visitors are allowed for patients with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 except in end-of-life situations
- Inova Loudoun Nursing and Rehabilitation Center and Inova Behavioral Health will continue to limit visitation