Limited Time Free Access
Access to the Inova Joan and Russell Hitt Center for Healthy Living is currently free for all patrons. We are not charging any usage fees or membership dues until our renovation is complete and the Center is fully operational. Most group classes have continued as scheduled, including the 12-week Inova Fit program. If you have any additional questions, please email us:
We Currently Offer:
- Floor Passes for employees and community members ages 16+ to purchase to use our facilities. Purchase Your Pass
- A free fitness assessment and orientation for all first time Floor Pass purchases!
- Virtual Fitness Classes lead by top-line group fitness instructors for employees and community members to partake in. Purchase Class Access
- Personal training for employees and community members. Purchase Training Packages
- BurnAlong, a Free Virtual Fitness platform for employees! Set Up Your Free Account
- And we house Inova Well Acupuncture. More Information or Schedule an Appointment
What are your facility features?
Strength Training Floor, Cardio Floor, Four Group Fitness Studios, Spin Studio, Locker Rooms with showers and saunas, Lactation Lounge, Life Support Classrooms*, and Inova Well Acupuncture and Massage Therapy
*Life Support classes may be scheduled through Inova Well. Click on the links below to see schedules.
- Strength Training Floor
- Cardio floor
- Four Group Fitness Studios
- Spin Studios
- Virtual and In-Person Group Fitness Classes
- Locker Rooms with Saunas and Showers
- Lactation Lounge
- Life Support Classrooms
- Massage Therapy
What are your current guidelines?
- Masks must be worn when entering and exiting the Center, between transitions, and traveling to and from the locker rooms.
- Please clean all equipment after each use with our disinfectant offered (please do not spray directly onto any equipment with a monitor).
- Please wear appropriate attire.
- Please keep food and drink in designated areas.
- Inova is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Registration is required, please sign up for a group fitness class beforehand.
Do I have to have a membership to use the Center?
No. The Center for Healthy Living has two options: passes and memberships.
You may purchase a pass to use the Center for 30 days and renew on your own schedule.
You may also purchase a membership and be billed monthly automatically to take the trouble of remembering to renew out of your hands. There are two types of passes and memberships:
- Floor pass/membership - gives you access to just the floor areas and
- All-access pass/memberships - gives you access to the floor areas and all of the classes
Can I bring family members to the Center?
Yes! Day passes are $5 for anyone. You can purchase a day pass here.
Can I purchase a Day Pass?
Yes! Day passes are $5.