Welcome to the Center for Healthy Living
At the Center for Healthy Living we are dedicated to serving our community and Inova team members. As a program of Inova Well, our purpose it to use our clinical expertise to create healthy individuals, a health community, and a healthy planet.
Next program begins January 10 to April 1, 2022 Inova Fit 12-Week & Weigh to Wellness Program!
Join the Inova Fit 12-Week Program. Work towards a fitter, happy, healthier you with your teammates, friends, and family! This program meets three times a week for 45-minute curated work outs lead by highly certified trainers. Also included is the Weigh to Wellness health coaching sessions lead by Inova Well’s certified health coaches.Enroll Now
Additional Health and Wellness ServicesInova Center for Healthy Living offers personal training, acupuncture, and massage therapy services to help you achieve your health and wellness goals.
BurnAlong - Classes for Inova Team Members
FREE online health, wellness, and fitness classes to help Inova employees stay motivated and focused on their well-being. BurnAlong offers classes from 100s of instructors spanning 45+ categories.
What are your facility features?
Strength Training Floor, Cardio Floor, Four Group Fitness Studios, Spin Studio, Locker Rooms with showers and saunas, Lactation Lounge, Life Support Classrooms*, and Inova Well Acupuncture and Massage Therapy
*Life Support classes may be scheduled through Inova Well. Click on the links below to see schedules.
- Strength Training Floor
- Cardio floor
- Four Group Fitness Studios
- Spin Studios
- Virtual and In-Person Group Fitness Classes
- Locker Rooms with Saunas and Showers
- Lactation Lounge
- Life Support Classrooms
- Massage Therapy
What are your current guidelines?
- Masks must be worn when entering and exiting the Center, between transitions, and traveling to and from the locker rooms.
- Please clean all equipment after each use with our disinfectant offered (please do not spray directly onto any equipment with a monitor).
- Please wear appropriate attire.
- Please keep food and drink in designated areas.
- Inova is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Registration is required, please sign up for a group fitness class beforehand.
Do I have to have a membership to use the Center?
No. The Center for Healthy Living has two options for accessing it's facilities and services: Passes and Memberships.
You may purchase a day pass for $5 or a long-term pass for up to 30 days and renew on your own schedule.
You may also purchase a membership in increments of 6 or 12 months that can be billed automatically each month taking the trouble of remembering to renew off of you.
There are two types of passes and memberships:
- Floor pass/membership - gives you access to just the floor areas
- All-access pass/memberships - gives you access to the floor areas and all of the classes
Can I bring family members to the Center?
Yes! Day passes are $5 for anyone. You can purchase a day pass here.
Can I purchase a Day Pass?
Yes! Day passes are $5.