Laura East is an experienced certified personal trainer, a C-IAYT yoga therapist and a multitalented group fitness instructor. She is a former Virginia state gymnastics champion and has been teaching for more than 19 years.
Since 2008 she has taught community, Inova employee and corporate health programs. Laura pioneered the transition to online virtual training classes for Inova Well.
Laura’s teaching style is engaging, fun, accessible and compassionate. Her program designs are innovative, noncompetitive, holistic and trauma informed.
She specializes in working with prenatal and postpartum women, menopausal women, seniors, people with disabilities, cancer and heart disease survivors, arthritis sufferers, and people with stress and anxiety, among other conditions.
- Cardiac Yoga® with Dr. Mala Cunningham
- Iyengar Yoga Level 2
- Yoga Alliance E-RYT 200, RYT 500
- Pelvic Health Systems health coach
- Silver Sneakers® Fitness Instructor
- PhysicalMind Institute® Pilates Instructor
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer
- ACE Certified Behavior Change Specialist
- TRX Qualified Instructor