- The resident applicant should be a graduate of an Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE)-accredited doctor of pharmacy degree program
- The applicant must be licensed, or eligible for licensure, in the state of Virginia
- The applicant must participate in and adhere to the rules of the residency matching program (RMP) process
Deadlines and Requirements
Applications are accepted through PHORCAS.
All requirements must be completed by the application deadline. Additional application components include:
- A formal letter of intent
- Curriculum vitae
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts from an accredited school of pharmacy
Qualified applicants will be selected and invited for an interview in January and throughout February. After the interviews, applicants will be ranked and rankings will be submitted to the ASHP resident matching program. Our NMS code is 38013.