Inova Vascular Services
The experts at Inova Vascular Services provide total care for patients with vein and vascular conditions, including high-risk patients. Our experienced vascular surgeons collaborate with specialists in vascular and interventional radiology, cardiology, endocrinology, physical medicine and wound care, plastic surgery, podiatry, and physical and occupational therapy. This multidisciplinary team structure provides a vital network of support to our patients.
We recognize that each patient is unique, and our dedicated staff’s top priority is to work with you and your family to maximize your vascular and vein health. Our physicians integrate the latest research and knowledge in medical management, minimally invasive endovascular procedures and open surgical techniques to offer patients the most optimal therapeutic approach. Our state-of-the-art facilities include a hybrid operating room environment that integrates advanced imaging to enhance accuracy, reduce complication rates and help optimize outcomes.
Why Choose Inova?
- 10 vascular surgeons and 13 vascular interventional radiologists dedicated to the total care of each vascular patient
- Patient access to seamless, multifaceted care at all five Inova hospitals and seven outpatient physician offices, including a broad range of on-site vascular diagnostic imaging
- Hybrid ORs for synchrony of assessment and treatment, resulting in reduced complication rates and quicker recoveries
- Regional and national referral center for vascular expertise
- Innovative procedures with access to leading edge clinical trials