Applications will be accepted through PhORCAS, the Web-based pharmacy residency application system.
Deadline and Requirements
Applicants for the PGY-2 Emergency Medicine Pharmacy Residency program must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Doctor of Pharmacy degree from an ACPE accredited school of pharmacy
- Successful completion of an ASHP-accredited PGY-1 Pharmacy Residency program
- Eligibility for Virginia licensure
Interested candidates should submit the following information through PhORCAS by January 3, 2020:
- Letter of intent
- Curriculum Vitae
- Transcript from an accredited school of pharmacy
- Three letters of recommendation
Qualified applicants will be invited to complete an onsite interview in February. Candidates for our residency program are selected in conjunction with the ASHP Resident Matching Program (the "Match"). Our NMS code is 705069.