Inova is safely leading the way to bring your little one, or ones, into this world. We are fully prepared for the current COVID-19 pandemic and continue to implement all infection prevention and control measures established by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and state/local health agencies to provide the safest care environment.
Inova Loudoun Hospital recently unveiled a brand new Labor and Delivery Unit, Postpartum Care Unit and Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU). Located in our new North Patient Tower, these advanced facilities will allow us to continue to deliver exceptional birth experiences for years to come.
When delivering at Inova Loudoun Hospital, you can expect an intimate, family-centered birth experience. Mothers and babies receive individualized attention and benefit from the most advanced technology available. Facility highlights include:
- 12 spa-like labor-delivery-recovery suites with labor soaking tubs and light therapy to enhance relaxation
- Wireless waterproof fetal monitors
- Private postpartum rooms
- Level III NICU featuring private rooms with overnight accommodations for parents
- 3 cesarean-section suites
- Antepartum rooms for women with high-risk pregnancies requiring inpatient care before delivery
- 24/7 OB Emergency Room for expectant mothers 20 weeks and beyond with OB-related complaints
- 24/7 in-house anesthesiology
- 24/7 access to OB-GYN doctors, certified nurse-midwives and neonatologists
- Supportive of physiologic, natural and unmedicated births
- Board-certified lactation consultants and lactation center
Additional amenities include: complimentary valet services, free WiFi high speed internet access, and access to a professional photographer. All rooms in the North Tower are equipped with Bluetooth wireless speakers and other high-tech amenities.