Inova's Going Green initiative was started as a way to involve patients, visitors and employees in our sustainability efforts.
Each year, Inova hospitals host a variety of events and other programs to help our employees and communities share in our efforts to protect health by protecting the environment. From cooking competitions to fashion shows and tree seedling giveaways, there is something for everyone in Inova's Going Green initiative.
If you participated in any of Inova's Going Green past event, we would love to hear your thoughts and see your pictures. Please direct emails with feedback or pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Earth Day 2019
- Climate and Health Presentation
- Bike to Work Day 2019
- Local Sustainable Cooking Class
- Virtual Grand Rounds on Climate and Health
- Earth Day 2014
- Earth Day 2013
- JustOne Campaign 2013
- JustOne Campaign 2018
- Local Food Olympics 2013
- Project Blue Wrap 2013
- Intersections Sustainability Symposium 2013
- Sustainable Foods, Healthy Lives Cookbook launch
- Recycled Card collection event to support St. Jude's Ranch for Children Recycled Card Program)
- Bike to Work Day 2013 (in partnership with Fairfax County Dept. of Transportation)
- Give Together MLK Day of Service (in partnership with Volunteer Fairfax)
- Debris Day at Kingman Island (in partnership with Living Classrooms)