Inova is committed to accurately and transparently reporting on our sustainability impacts, opportunities and goals. We do this primarily through our annual Sustainability Report.
2020 Sustainability Report Highlights:
- Inova's Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) initiative delivered over 5,000 bags of local sustainable produce to team members.
- Our food composting pilot at IFOH continued forward, diverting 22 tons of cafeteria food waste to productive uses.
- We hosted sustainability open houses in January 2020 at all Inova hospitals to inform team members about our initiatives.
- We achieved our transportation mandates at IFMC/ICPH and IMVH, which requires a specific percentage of team members to commute via alternative transportation.
Inova Sustainability Reports
- 2020 Sustainability and Wellness Report
- 2019 Sustainability and Wellness Report
- 2018 Sustainability and Wellness Report
- 2017 Sustainability and Wellness Report
- 2016 Sustainability and Wellness Report
- 2014-2015 Sustainability Report
- Full 2013 Sustainability Report | 2013 Highlights Report | 2013 GRI Index
- 2012 Sustainability Report
- 2012 GRI Content Index
- 2011 Sustainability Report