Applications will be accepted through PhORCAS, the online pharmacy residency application system.
Deadline and Requirements
Applicants for the PGY-1 Residency program must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Doctor of Pharmacy degree from an ACPE accredited school of pharmacy
- Eligibility for Virginia licensure
Interested candidates should submit the following information through PhORCAS by January 1, 2022:
- Letter of intent describing personal and professional goals as they relate to PGY1 training
- Curriculum Vitae
- Transcript from an accredited school of pharmacy
- Three letters of recommendation – suggested references include professors, preceptors and/or employers. Letters of recommendation must include the standard reference template in PhORCAS. Additionally, we prefer individualized comments/narrative in the "program specific comment" field of the template.
Selected applicants will be invited to complete a virtual or on-site (only if possible) interview with our program in early to mid-February.
Candidates for our residency program are selected in conjunction with the ASHP Resident Matching Program (the "Match"). Our NMS code is 124713.
For additional information, call or email:
Dev Chatterji, PharmD, BCPS, BCIDP
Program Director, PGY1 Pharmacy Residency Program
Inova Fairfax Medical Campus
Department of Pharmacy
3300 Gallows Road
Falls Church, VA 22042