Applications will be accepted through PhORCAS, the Web-based pharmacy residency application system.
Deadline and Requirements
Applicants for the PGY-1 Residency program must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Doctor of Pharmacy degree from an ACPE accredited school of pharmacy
- Eligibility for Virginia licensure
Interested candidates should submit the following information through PhORCAS by January 3, 2020:
- Letter of intent describing personal and professional goals as they relate to PGY-1 training
- Curriculum vitae
- Transcript from an accredited school of pharmacy
- Three letters of recommendation – suggested references include professors, preceptors and/or employers. Letters of recommendation must include the standard reference template in PhORCAS. Additionally, we prefer individualized comments/narrative in the "program specific comment" field of the template.
Qualified applicants will be invited to complete an onsite interview in February. Candidates for our residency program are selected in conjunction with the ASHP Resident Matching Program (the "Match"). Our NMS code is 124713.
For additional information, call or email:
Dev Chatterji, PharmD, BCPS, BCIDP
Program Director, PGY-1 Pharmacy Residency Program
Inova Fairfax Medical Campus
Department of Pharmacy
3300 Gallows Road
Falls Church, VA 22042