Why Choose Inova?
- Inova is situated in the heart of Northern Virginia, a rapidly growing community with a population of 2 million and counting. A short distance from the Nation’s capital and 10 minutes from a Metro station, the hospital is a quick ride to the National Mall and U.S. Capitol, with year-round access to Smithsonian museums, the National Gallery of Art, U.S. Botanic Garden, the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, as well as numerous restaurants, parks and festivals.
- Professional hometown sports teams include the Redskins, Ravens, Capitals, Wizards, Nationals and D.C. United.
- Beaches, mountains, bike trails and more are all nearby, providing wonderful access to outdoor recreation for anyone who enjoys hiking, biking, rafting or just relaxing outside.
- Three major airports are all within an hour's drive: Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA), Dulles International Airport (IAD), and Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI).
- The high-tech industry is well established along the Dulles Corridor between Washington, DC, and Dulles International Airport. In addition, Fairfax County has one of the best public school systems in the country. All of this has lead to an influx of professionals and a higher standard of living for those who make this area their home.
Weichert rental network
Craigslist - Northern Virginia apartment rentals
Apartments.com - Virginia
Northern Virginia is home to many cultures and just as many fantastic ethnic and regional restaurants (in addition to all the casual and sophisticated American restaurants you'd expect in a major metropolitan area). Northern Virginia Magazine - Best of NoVA.
Two Town Centers and Metro Access
Just five minutes up the road from our campus is the lively Mosaic District, a modern town center with a Target, Mom's Organic Market, a large variety of casual and sit-down restaurants, boutiques and clothing shops, apartments and condos, and the Angelika film center. Go just a few blocks farther and you'll hit the Halstead and Avenir complexes, both featuring many casual and sit-down restaurant choices, a 24-hour Harris Teeter supermarket, apartments and walking access to the Dunn Loring-Merrifield stop on the Washington, DC Metro orange line.
Need we say more? Our nation's capital is teeming with cultural and social opportunities like nowhere else – and we're right in its backyard. Check out the Washington Post's extensive visitor's guide, start exploring, and you'll be calling yourself a local in no time.