- The resident applicant will be a graduate of an Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE)-accredited Doctor of Pharmacy degree program.
- The applicant must be licensed, or eligible for licensure in the state of Virginia.
- The applicant must participate in and adhere to the rules of the residency matching program (RMP) process.
Deadlines and Requirements
- Applications are due January 6, 2023
- Applications are accepted through PHORCAS (NMS code 284415)
All requirements must be completed by the application deadline.
Additional Application Components:
- A formal letter of intent
- Curriculum vitae
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts from an accredited school of pharmacy
Qualified applicants will be selected and invited for an interview in January and February. After the interviews, applicants will be ranked, and rankings will be submitted to the ASHP resident matching program. Our NMS code is 284415.