Patient Information and Resources
We understand that dealing with life-threatening lung disease is very challenging. Patients who are better informed tend to deal with post-transplant demands more successfully. Knowledge is empowering and demystifying for both patients and their caregivers.
Heart & Lung Transplant, VAD/Artificial Heart Support and Education Group
The group meets the first Tuesday of every month from 1 to 2 p.m. via Zoom. Topics include pulmonary and cardiac rehab, post-transplant care, living with a transplant, waiting for a transplant, infectious disease and more.
- International Society for Heart and Lung Transplant
- New Lungs
- Second Wind Lung Transplant Association, Inc.
- Transplant Buddies: an interactive Web site for all organ transplant families, professionals, etc.
- Transplant Recipients International Organization
- United Network for Organ Sharing
- Scientific Registry of Transplant Recipients (SRTR)
- WRTC – Washington Regional Transplant Community