Patient Information and Resources
We understand that dealing with life-threatening lung disease is very challenging. Patients who are better informed tend to deal with post-transplant demands more successfully. Knowledge is empowering and demystifying for both patients and their caregivers.
Education Group for Heart and Lung Transplantation
Learn more from Inova experts about receiving a heart or lung transplant.
- Monthly, 1st Tuesday
- 1 to 2 p.m.
- Meeting held virtually via Zoom
- Call Elizabeth Davies Wellborn at 703-776-8027 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to receive the Zoom invite.
- 2021 Topics
- International Society for Heart and Lung Transplant
- New Lungs
- Second Wind Lung Transplant Association, Inc.
- Transplant Buddies: an interactive Web site for all organ transplant families, professionals, etc.
- Transplant Recipients International Organization
- United Network for Organ Sharing
- Scientific Registry of Transplant Recipients (SRTR)
- WRTC – Washington Regional Transplant Community