New Moms Groups
Drop in to one of our free New Moms Groups when you are ready to meet new friends and talk about the challenges and joys of being a new mom. An experienced maternal-infant health educator facilitates the informal discussion.
Why Should You Visit New Moms?
- Meet other new moms and babies
- Share your experiences with other new moms and discuss subjects of mutual concern
- Get support from an experienced maternal-infant health educator
- FREE – no fee for participating in the groups
- No registration required and free parking available
- Babies are welcome!
New Moms Schedule
- Groups meet weekly throughout the area at different times on various days. Schedule and locations listed below.
- We will only deviate from this schedule during times of severe weather or the week of a major holiday.
- Information about cancellations due to inclement weather or an area emergency can be obtained by calling the Inova Well weather hotline at 571-472-1438. Class and New Moms group cancellations do not always follow local public school closings.
- Inova Loudoun New Moms Groups follow Loudoun County Public School (LCPS) closings for holidays and weather closings or delays.
- Due to holidays, New Moms group will NOT meet during the following timeframes:
- 2019 Independence Day: Thursday, July 4, 2019
- 2019 week of Thanksgiving: Monday, November 25, 2019 – Friday, November 29, 2019
- 2019/2020 week of Christmas and New Year: Monday, December 23, 2019 – Friday, January 3, 2020