New Moms Groups
Drop in to one of our free New Moms Groups when you are ready to meet new friends and talk about the challenges and joys of being a new mom. An experienced maternal-infant health educator facilitates the informal discussion.
Why Should You Visit New Moms?
- Meet other new moms and babies and create a lasting support network
- Share your experiences with other new moms and discuss subjects of mutual concern
- Get support from an experienced maternal-infant health educator
- FREE – no fee for participating in the groups
- No registration required and free parking available
- Babies are welcome!
New Moms Schedule
- Groups meet weekly throughout the area at different times on various days. Schedule and locations listed below.
- We will only deviate from this schedule during times of severe weather or the week of a major holiday.
- Information about cancellations due to inclement weather or an area emergency can be obtained by calling the Inova Well weather hotline at 571-472-1438. Class and New Moms group cancellations do not always follow local public school closings.
- Inova Loudoun New Moms and Breastfeeding Support Groups follow Loudoun County Public School (LCPS) closings for holidays and weather closings or delays.
Due to holidays, New Moms group will NOT meet during the following timeframes:
- Week of Christmas and New Year's Eve: Monday, Dec. 20, 2021 – Friday, Dec. 31, 2021
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day: Monday, Jan. 17, 2022
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 30, 2022
- Independence Day Observed: Monday, July 4, 2022
- Labor Day: Monday, Sept. 5, 2022
- Week of Thanksgiving: Monday, Nov. 21, 2022 – Friday, Nov. 25, 2022
- Week of Christmas and New Year's Eve: Monday, Dec. 19, 2022 – Friday, Dec. 30,2022