All Support Groups are Being Held Virtually
All support groups are currently being held virtually. To obtain access to a group please register below.
New Moms Groups
You will get the opportunity to meet other parents and babies, create a new support network, share experiences, get support and resources from an experienced maternal-infant educator, and hear from guest speakers. Previous guest speakers have included a pelvic floor physical therapist, early literacy, and emergency preparedness.
Why Should You Visit New Moms?
- Meet other new moms and babies and create a lasting support network
- Share your experiences with other new moms and discuss subjects of mutual concern
- Get support from an experienced maternal-infant health educator
- FREE – no fee for participating in the groups
- Babies are welcome!
New Moms Schedule
- Groups meet weekly at different times on various days. Schedule and locations listed below.
- We will only deviate from this schedule during times of severe weather or the week of a major holiday.
- Information about cancellations due to inclement weather or an area emergency can be obtained by calling the Inova Well weather hotline at 571-472-1438. Class and New Moms group cancellations do not always follow local public school closings.
Due to holidays, New Moms group will NOT meet during the following time frames:
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day: Monday, Jan. 16, 2023
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 29, 2023
- Independence Day: Tuesday, July 4, 2023
- Labor Day: Monday, Sept. 4, 2023
- Week of Thanksgiving: Monday, Nov. 20 – Friday, Nov. 24, 2023
- Week of Christmas and New Year’s Eve: Monday, Dec. 18 – Saturday, Dec. 31, 2023
- New Year's Day: Monday, Jan. 1, 2024