Services at 13575 Heathcote Blvd.
Inova Primary Care
We offer pediatric, family practice and internal medicine physicians to meet your family's ongoing and preventive care needs.
- Online appointment requests
- On-site lab draws
- Major insurance plans accepted
- Seamless access to Inova hospitals, services and programs
Inova Behavioral Health
On-site outpatient behavioral health specialists offer consultations, assessment, referrals, case management, and short-term therapy.
- Board certified cardiologists provide the highest level of care to help you achieve optimal heart and vascular wellness
- Seamless access to Inova Heart and Vascular Institute’s full spectrum of services and programs
Inova Imaging Center
A service of Inova Fairfax Hospital, our imaging center provide patients with expert physicians and technicians and state-of-the-art imaging. Services include:
- 3-D mammograms
- Bone density scans (DEXA)
- Diagnostic X-ray
Inova Vein and Vascular Center
Board certified vascular surgeons provide evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of vascular disease with on-site imaging and treatment of common vascular conditions, including treatment of varicose veins.
Services at 7051 Heathcote Village Way
Our highly experienced neurosurgeons are experts in diseases and conditions affecting the spine, vascular system and skull, including treatment for tumors, neurotrauma, epilepsy and movement disorders. Patients at this office have the opportunity to consult with a physician based at Inova Fairfax Medical Campus via telemedicine appointment.
- Inova Neurosurgery is the largest neurosurgical group practice in the Washington, DC, metropolitan area.
- Our total clinical surgical volume of more than 3,000 cases is among the highest in the area.
- Neurology appointments to be available at this location end of year 2019.
Our Gainesville team includes orthopedic surgeons specializing in joint replacement, sports medicine and concussion. From arthroscopic surgery, sports injuries and hip, knee and shoulder joint replacements to a wide range of complex orthopedic fractures, our physicians have the expertise and experience needed for a successful outcome.
- Diagnosis, treatment, prevention and management strategies for today's athletes and active individuals.
- Our experts can treat your arthritis pain, discuss options, or address concerns with a prior joint replacement.