Compassionate Environment, Caring Staff
If health issues or family circumstances have made it necessary to consider a transition to a nursing facility (for yourself or a family member), Inova Loudoun Nursing and Rehabilitation Center (ILNRC) can help.
Our private, 100-bed not-for-profit skilled nursing facility is a department of Inova Loudoun hospital and an integral part of Inova's highly respected continuum of care. We are licensed by the Virginia Department of Health, Office of Licensure and Certification, and accredited by The Joint Commission.
Nationally Recognized Expertise
Inova Loudoun Nursing and Rehabilitation Center (ILNRC) has been the recipient of many prestigious accolades for its continued commitment to patient safety and quality care. Our facility has been nationally recognized by the following organizations and institutions:
- The Joint Commission
- U.S. News & World Report
- American Health Care Association
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
Inova Loudoun Nursing and Rehabilitation Center (ILNRC) is among the 21% of U.S. skilled nursing facilities that have been recognized as a Best Nursing Home for 2020-21 by U.S. News & World Report. The home earned Best Nursing Homes status by achieving a rating of "High Performing," the highest possible rating, for Short-Term Rehabilitation and Long-Term Care. U.S. News gives the designation of Best Nursing Home only to those homes that satisfy U.S. News’s assessment of the appropriate use of key services and consistent performance in quality measures.
We are designated a 5-star facility by CMS (Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services).
Our facility earned the 2017 Gold – Excellence in Quality Award by the American Health Care Association and National Center for Assisted Living (AHCA/NCAL). This honor recognizes their superior performance in the long term and post-acute care profession. ILNRC was one of only three providers nationwide to receive the 2017 Gold – Excellence in Quality Award. Since the program's inception in 1996, AHCA/NCAL has recognized only 31 organizations with awards at the Gold level, excluding this year's recipients.
A full range of services meets the varied and changing needs of our residents. We offer:
- Short term skilled nursing care following an acute hospitalization or surgery, with tailored care and rehabilitation programs to help each resident achieve his or her maximum potential
- Long term care in a progressive, homelike environment that offers a bounty of leisure-enhancing and enriching activities, from gardening, crafts and reading to group socializing and entertainment
- A full complement of rehabilitation services, including physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Supporting services to maximize the safety, health and happiness of our residents.